Elite Analytical Solutions will help you get the most out of your Analytical Initiatives by guiding you through the process of understanding your current state and developing a roadmap to help you attain your analytical objectives.
As a SAS customer, Elite (SAS Alliance Partner) offers a variety of services to optimize usage and performance of your SAS software environment and assist in establishing a best in class analytical environment.
Elite will engage industry and subject matter experts and a professional interviewer to explore requirements and opportunities, identify priorities and ask you to define success in the following areas:
- Analytics & Business Intelligence Strategy & Development
- Data Infrastructure
- Software Infrastructure
How do we get started?
Elite’s interviewer will facilitate the Assessment Workshop and Scorecard development engagement, in which we will:
- Meet and interview key stakeholders
- Develop a weighted scorecard
What is required from you?
Your commitment to coordinate the appropriate stakeholders to participate in the assessment and scorecard development.
Elite will provide the Asessment and Scorecard at no cost to you*
You will receive your scorecard results which include:
- Your current analytical state
- Your future desired state
- Defined goals and projects will be prioritized
- IT Considerations and Collaboration
- Knowledge Worker Development/Training
- Strategy Development and Project Prioritization
- Implementation of Analytical Environment
- Analytical Development and Deliverables
- Ongoing Support
Benefits to this approach
Prioritization – Our process will identify projects with the highest impact to the business.
Clarity – Define success at each milestone
Speed to market – Gain insight faster and avoid pitfalls
Measurement – Support development of KPI’s
SAS Optimization – Critical to establishing the path to gain maximum benefit and adoption
*Phase 1 & 2 are offered at no cost to you provided you pay for travel expenses. There is no obligation. When the workshop is complete; you may keep your weighted scorecard, even if we do not engage in the remaining phases.